Friday, October 1, 2010

23 Weeks



Today I had to take some headshots for some websites, it was totally awkward and I was doing it ALONE. So here is a few pics of el bumpo de Sasso at 23 weeks. He is a dancing fool, this wee one. The other night I had my laptop on my knees and was working and listening to music and he just danced around for a couple hours. We were listening to all sorts of things... Johnny Cash, Stevie Nicks, Neil Young, Loretta Lynn. Don't tell his father.

All the painting is done in our house thanks to some serious work by Lisa and Bill. They came with spotlights and drop cloths and left with the kitchen "straw basket" and the baby room a pretty blue. The rooms are all moved around and now we are relaxing... just in time for our landlord to tell us he is selling the house. HA! If we move I'm just transporting the colors cause I can't imagine picking them all again.

Quite Mischief before his world is rocked by a screaming baby.
I went to the midwife this week and I had only gained 3 more pounds for a total of 8 which is INSANE people. I am eating 2, that's TWO dinners and TWO lunches. This week I ate french fries EVERYDAY! I eat lots of apples, but I eat chips too!! I've been getting sick again, but I'm still eating a lot regardless. She took all my measurements and said they were perfect and not to worry too much. But I have to gain more. So the prescription is this: peanut butter, cheese and to everyday have a milkshake. I've had worse things said to me. All this boggles Dave and my minds. I think baby sasso is burning all the calories with his dance aerobics.

No comments:

Post a Comment